|Return to List|
Internet and Cable TV at Forest Ridge
Posted on Feb 3rd, 2013
If you already have a Spectrum or Time Warner account for your unit and just need to get cable boxes either drop by a Spectrum office or they can be ordered by phone *See delivery info below.
If you do not have a Time Warner individual account and need a box:
- Drop by an office (info below) or call 844-725-4339
- Tell them that you want to add equipment TWC equipment link
- They will ask for an acct # (which you don't have) then they will look up your unit address.
- They will tell you that there is active service to the address but no name. They should
recognize that this is a bulk account
- They will need to create an account for this address with your name and billing info (most
customer reps should know how to do this). They will either add a new account or
a -2 account to your service address.
- Once you have established an account you can get the necessary equipment.
*If you order equipment by phone please be aware of the following:
- Spectrum may charge you for Fedex ground delivery.
- Spectrum will tell you that they can only deliver directly to the service address. This could be
a problem if you are not available to accept the delivery.
- To work around this problem post a sign on your door asking Fedex to drop the package
at the Sports Club (174 Forest Ridge Drive). We will sign for it and hold it for your pick up.
Also we may be able to help with posting the sign on your door, please call us at
603-745-6237 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
12 Yeaton Rd, Plymouth, NH 03264
Located off Rt 25 a short distance past Walmart on the left
380 Union St, Littleton, NH 03561
Route 93 to exit 41, right on Cottage (Rt 10) then right on Union (Rt 116)
548 Eastman Road, Center Conway, NH 03813
Mon-Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sat 9:00am to 1:00pm