Forest Ridge is conveniently located in Lincoln, NH with easy access to Interstate 93 (exit 32) and the scenic Kancamagus Hwy (rt 112). The town features local shopping, restaurants, and is located adjacent to the White Mountain National Forest with four season recreational opportunities including hiking, biking and skiing at Loon Mountain or Cannon Mountain.
The pristine curb appeal of the entire property has made this a community of long standing residents, and an ideal community for first time home buyers or empty nester's.
This site was conceived as a homeowner resource. Check it often for the most up to date information about activities, events and sports club schedules. This site provides access to Association(s) related information and is a convenient means for homeowners to communicate with the Board(s) of Directors.
Your Board of Directors anticipates this site will serve our members well by:
• Keeping Homeowners informed concerning activities of the Association(s).
• Improving communications between homeowners and their Board(s).
• Fostering a better understanding of the Board’s work.
• Facilitating the implementation of Association(s) policies.
• Providing convenient homeowner access to Rules, Policies and Procedures.
• Improving and standardizing the implementation of the Rules and Policies.
• Providing for future expansion of the site without costly redesign.