Welcoming the Summer season!
The tennis/pickleball courts are open, and nets are out. The Sports Club has equipment to borrow by signing out racquets/paddles and balls at the front desk with your keycard. There are also yard games available.
The outdoor pool is open for the season but is unheated until later this year. Our picnic area is open but the grill is closed at this time.
A note on summer weather: our pools and hot tub are closed during thunderstorms.
Sports Club Hours
The Sports Club is open 9am to 7pm daily!
The pool and hot tub are closed 20 minutes before our closing time to allow for changing/showers. The outdoor pool closes at dusk.
A link to the Sports Club site is HERE
. Please check out information on the facility and book time in the gym!
Please see our newest newsletter here!
The 2022 Annual Meeting of the Forest Ridge Property Owners' Association was held in person at the Sports Club on September 10, 2022. The minutes of the meeting are available here
Archived minutes of past Annual Meetings and of meetings of the Board of Directors are available here
See the past Newsletters, in the section to the right!
Catch up on previous newsletters.
Sports Club Reservations Policy and Rules:
PLEASE, due to restrictions on occupancy, if you need to cancel call us at 603-745-6237, or email frsportsclub.com so we can open space for others.
The indoor pool, hot tub, locker rooms and exercise room at the Sports Club are open!
We also have a reading room and games room!
- Reservations are required to use the exercise room. Please click here to book! Reservations are available the day before you want to use the facilities. Walk-ins are allowed ONLY if space allows. To guarantee a spot, please make a booking!
- You do not need to reserve the pool. Adult supervision is required for those under 14 in the pool.
- If you need to cancel a booking, please do so online, or call us at (603) 745-6237.
- Please leave shoes in the lobby or locker rooms before entering the pool area.
- The maximum allowed in the Exercise area is 6. Please book only one session a day. Bookings are for up to 2 people.
- Sessions for the exercise area are one hour long. No one under 14 is allowed in the Exercise area.
- Please bring gym shoes with you and leave outdoor shoes in the lobby.
- Face masks are encouraged for anyone not fully vaccinated (and anyone who chooses to wear a mask) when entering the building and while in areas outside the pool.
- The locker rooms are open! You must shower before entering the pool.
- No towels are provided.
- No one under 8 is allowed to use the Hot Tub
- Key cards are needed to enter the building, and to sign out equipment/games.
As always, the rules for using the Sports Club must be followed. This includes no food or drink EXCEPT for water bottles in the indoor pool area. Parental supervision is required for those under 14. No alcohol is allowed in the Sports Club. Drinks must be kept 4' from the water.