Outdoor Pool Opening Thursday June 25,2020 with Covid-19 limitations
Good news. Based on the current State of New Hampshire orders and guidance from the CDC we are going to open our outdoor pool with social distancing and other rules and procedures in effect. The safety of our employees and guests are of paramount importance and these rules and procedures for the summer of 2020 will be modified as necessary to insure everyone’s safety going forward. This will enable the sports club staff to interact with guests as needed to maintain compliance with the rules without having them incur unnecessary Covid-19 risks. Please note that these 2020 Covid-19 rules may be modified as needed should usage experience and compliance problems justify changes.
· Hours 10 AM – 8 PM daily
· If you have any Covid-19 symptoms OR have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive or has shown symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days do not enter the pool area.
· Social distancing is required (with a minimum of 6 feet except for members of the same household.)
· Facemasks are required in the sports club building and whenever six feet of social distancing cannot be maintained, such as when entering and leaving the pool area. Facemasks should not be used when in the water, but social distancing must be maintained.
· Maximum Capacity in the pool area 28 (of those no more than 10 in the pool at one time). New Hampshire requires that social distancing of at least 6 feet be maintained even in the pool.
· Pool time is available in 1.5-hour blocks with 15 minutes for cleaning in between each block.
· Online reservations are required. One reservation per condo/house unit per day, up to 6 people per reservation. For booking go to https://forestridgepools.omnify.com
· If you decide you will not be using your reserved time, please cancel the reservation to allow others to reserve.
· Due to the limited occupancy of the pool/area its use is restricted to those staying in a unit.
· No food will be allowed in pool area, please use the picnic tables outside
· Drinks will be permitted in pool area but NO GLASS
· Tables and chairs are provided in socially distanced furniture groupings of 1 table and 4 chairs.
· Only one furniture grouping per condo/house unit
· Do not move the furniture
· No toys will be permitted except for swim aids, noodles or kick boards (no balls, blow up floats etc.)
· Please do not share swim aids outside your group.
· One restroom will be available, inside the front lobby
· Access to the pool is through the front gate only with your swipe card
· Access to the lobby is through the front door with your swipe card
· The clubhouse is closed except for the lobby restroom
July 26, 2020
Announcement!!! New Sports Club and Community Services Manager