Loon Ski Shuttle Information
Forest Ridge has a ski shuttle service through Loon. Dates for the shuttle season are weekends through March 26th. There is also holiday service for the Monday of January 17th. There is no shuttle service during the weekdays of President's Week.
Hours are Morning: 7:30–11:30am; Afternoon: 12:30–5:00pm.
A link to the Shuttle Tracker (GPS) is be posted here
The route and bus stops in Forest Ridge can be found on Loon's site here
You may also find updates on shuttles on Loon's app, and their website.
During peak traffic at the mountain, staffing and parking issues, Loon has advised us that at very busy weekends the shuttles may need to be pulled out of service to Forest Ridge part of the day. During these heavy usage times, the shuttle will start in Forest Ridge at 7:30, and run between the association and Loon until the mountain opens (or 9am). The shuttle could then resume service to Forest Ridge after 10am.
It is recommended to check the GPS for the location of the bus before heading out, and to try to plan to catch the bus earlier if you can.
Sports Club Winter Hours
The Sports Club is open 9am to 7pm Sunday through Thursday, and 9am to 9pm Friday and Saturdays.
The pool and hot tub are closed 20 minutes before the posted closing time to allow for changing/showers.
A link to the Sports Club site is HERE
. Please check out information on the facility and book time in the gym!
The 2022 Annual Meeting of the Forest Ridge Property Owners' Association was held in person at the Sports Club on September 10, 2022. The minutes of the meeting are available here
Archived minutes of past Annual Meetings and of meetings of the Board of Directors are available here
See the past Newsletters, in the section to the right!
Catch up on previous newsletters.
Sports Club Reservations Policy and Rules:
PLEASE, due to restrictions on occupancy, if you need to cancel call us at 603-745-6237, or email frsportsclub.com so we can open space for others.
The indoor pool, hot tub, locker rooms and exercise room at the Sports Club are open!
We also have a reading room and games room!
- Reservations are required to use the exercise room. Please click here to book! Reservations are available the day before you want to use the facilities. Walk-ins are allowed ONLY if space allows. To guarantee a spot, please make a booking!
- You do not need to reserve the pool. Adult supervision is required for those under 14 in the pool.
- If you need to cancel a booking, please do so online, or call us at (603) 745-6237.
- Please leave shoes in the lobby or locker rooms before entering the pool area.
- The maximum allowed in the Exercise area is 6. Please book only one session a day. Bookings are for up to 2 people.
- Sessions for the exercise area are one hour long. No one under 14 is allowed in the Exercise area.
- Please bring gym shoes with you and leave outdoor shoes in the lobby.
- Face masks are encouraged for anyone not fully vaccinated (and anyone who chooses to wear a mask) when entering the building and while in areas outside the pool.
- The locker rooms are open! You must shower before entering the pool.
- No towels are provided.
- No one under 8 is allowed to use the Hot Tub
- Key cards are needed to enter the building, and to sign out equipment/games.
As always, the rules for using the Sports Club must be followed. This includes no food or drink EXCEPT for water bottles in the indoor pool area. Parental supervision is required for those under 14. No alcohol is allowed in the Sports Club. Drinks must be kept 4' from the water.