Sports Club Reservations and Hours:
Open from 9am to 7pm daily. Pool closes at 6:45pm
PLEASE, due to restrictions on occupancy, if you need to cancel call us at 603-745-6237, or email frsportsclub.com so we can open space for others to book.
There are 2 buses for Forest Ridge this year to accommodate the reduced bus capacity due to Covid.
The drop-off points will be Governor's Lodge and Octagon.
Route 1 Forest Ridge Drive, Pinehill and Forest Drive (subject to change):
-Starting at the Sports Club
- Down Forest Ridge Drive
* Pick up at end of Woodsview Lane
- right on Forest Drive* around loop at end
- across onto Pinehill Lane
- right on Spruce Drive* and around the cul-de-sac
- left back on Pinehill
* Pick ups along Pinehill
* Pick up at Hillside Circle
- left back on Forest Ridge Drive heading to Loon drop offs
Route 2 Woodland Loop (subject to change):
- Up Forest Ridge Drive
- left onto Woodland Loop
* Pick up at corner
* Pick up at White Oak
* Pick ups near Forest Woods Loops
- right onto Pine Bluff Terrace
* Pick up fire hydrant bottom of hill
* Pick up top of hill
* Pick up entrance to 98/100 Forest Gardens
- back out Woodland Loop (passing Woodsview* & White Oak*)
- right back on Forest Ridge Drive heading to Loon drop offs
* Additional pick ups
Approximate cycle time 30 to 35 minutes DOT mandated driver break 12 noon to 1:00 PM
Enjoy the ride.
- There will be no service Monday through Friday during February break.
- Face coverings will be required for all guests for at all times
- Although bags will be allowed on busses, they will not be allowed in our lodges this winter so we are
strongly encouraging people to leave them at home.
- Busses will be cleaned frequently and that cleaning may impact bus turnaround times.
- Lunch breaks may also be extended to allow for mid-day cleaning efforts.
You can follow the bus' track to see when it will be at your location. The track updates every 10 seconds when the bus is on the move. The view can be toggled between "road map" and "aerial" using the map control tab.
The link works on smartphones, tablets and computers. For convenience, once you have opened the link you may want to create a short cut on your home screen for quick access.
The Forest Ridge bus operates on weekends from 12/12/19 thru 3/28/20; 7:30am - 5:00pm.
Holiday service 12/28/20 to 1/1/21, and 1/17/19; (no Feb vac weekday service); 7:30am - 5:00pm.
Please see the letter posted under Neighborhood News for details on how this year will be a little different than usual due to COVID-19. All of the most up-to-date information is best found at Loon's website. This includes all updates on changes planned for the ski season, and how their resort plans to keep everyone skiing, boarding, and enjoying the winter season safely.
Pool and Sports Club Hours and Reservation Information
The indoor pool and exercise room at the Sports Club is open!
· Our hours are 9am to 7pm daily.
· Reservations are required to use the facilities. Please click here to book!
Reservations are available the day before you want to use the facilities.
· If you need to cancel a booking, please do so online, or call us at (603) 745-6237.
· Bookings MUST be made online at the booking page.
No phone-in or stand-by reservations are available.
· Pool sessions are now ONE HOUR long. Please book only one session a day, for up to 6 at a time.
· The maximum allowed in the indoor pool area is now 15. Please do not move the pool furniture.
Please leave shoes and boots in the lobby before entering the pool area.
· The maximum allowed in the Exercise area is 6. Please book only one session a day. Bookings are for up to 2 people.
· Sessions for the exercise area are 45 minutes long. No one under 14 is allowed in the Exercise area.
Please bring gym shoes with you, and leave boots and outdoor shoes in the lobby.
· Face masks are required when entering the building and while in areas outside the pool. Anyone without a mask will be asked not to enter until they have a mask.
· At this time the locker rooms and tv/game room will remain closed until further notice. The lobby restroom will be open.
· The hot tub is closed until further notice.
· No towels are provided. Please bring your own, and come dressed to swim or work out.
As always, the rules for using the Sports Club must be followed. This includes no food or drink EXCEPT for water bottles in the indoor pool area. Parental supervision is required for those under 14.